We offer biggest choice of cheapest leasehold properties in Italy
All leaseholds are up to 30 years
and are easily extandable.
High rental returns.
Straightforward explanation of service charges and bills.
Easy buying process.
1. choose your property
2. make offer
3. pay deposit and reserve it
4. pay balance and receive lease
Area of Riviera dei Cedri is very popular sea-and-sun holiday destination.
Please find average rental figures in the area below.
Cities: Scalea, S.Maria Del Cedro, Marcellina, Praia-a-Mare, Tortora and nearby villages
Estimate rent figures for average 1 bedroom apartment:
80-120 EUR per day in August,
50-60 EUR per day July, 30-40 EUR per day June and September,
May and October prices vary and usually are about 20-25 EUR per day or 100-150 EUR per week for longer lets.
Example of rentals return from 10 apartments: income of about 70,000 EUR per year, less costs about 28,000 Eur per year, gives estimate profit about 42,000 EUR per year (yield 70% per year). Calculations based on owner does rentals management himself and 100% occupancy during months mentioned.
We offer 2 types of rentals management for your property:
OPTION 1 - REMOTE MANAGEMENT
We can offer check-in/out and cleaning services (includes bed linen washing / change) which cost 65-75 EUR per service per apartment. With option you are marketing your property yourself and only notify us when your tenants are moving in/out. Our staff speaks Italian, English, Russian.
OPTION 2 - FULL-ON MANAGEMENT
We can market and rent out your property, take care of check-in/out process, cleaning etc. With this option you receive 40% of all rental income generated by your property. You only need to provide us with pictures of your property and tell us when do you want your property to be rented out and we'll take care of the rest.
If your bills are not pre-paid, we also offer bills paying service which cost 195 EUR per year, so you can be sure that you don't overlook important utility bill and electricity is there when you arrive for your next holiday.
Other services such as shopping, booking a taxi, refurbishment, car repairs, accompanying you with or without interpreter etc. could be provided and prices are set on case by case basis.
Please check out few things you must provide and few things we suggest you have when letting out your property to holidaymakers:
- property must be furnished (we suggest including sofa bed (or sofa + temporary bed) in living room, in order to maximise rental income and accommodate maximum legally possible number of people)
- two sets of bed linen for each bed, 1 blanket for each bed and two sets of 3 towels for each person must be provided
- full set of kitchenware must be provided
- three sets of keys must be provided
- photos of your property must be provided to us (we can make them for you for a charge)
- you must prvovide installed smoke detector
- one lockable wardrobe must be present (to store your personal belongings and things you do not wish to provide to your tenants) and one wardrobe for use of tenants must be provided
- we suggest property should have at least one air conditioning installed and/or fans provided
- we suggest property should have at least one of each: TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- we suggest you provide WI-FI Internet to your tenants
If you have more question about buy-to-let or if you wish to buy few properties to create buy-to-let portfolio and want to discuss price, please contact us.